- Mega Menu
USB & iOS
Video/Kamera & Shotgun
Komponenter Line 6
System Video & Kamera
Fästskenor & T-bars
Ernie Ball nylon
Ernie Ball stål
IK Multimedia - T-Racks 3 Deluxe
Leveranstid: 1-5 vardagar.
A high-end mastering & mixing suite featuring 9 processors for your DAW.
IK Multimedia T-Racks 3 Deluxe is a DAW mastering and mixing software package consisting of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors. Able to work as a standalone application or plug-in,depending on your needs, T-RackW 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its top-notch analog classics. An added modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. T-Racks 3 Deluxe features new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates.
What you get: Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
This model is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressors/limiters, the Fairchild 670. With a faithful reproduction of every control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available.
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
This model is based on what is universally known as one of the best and most musical program EQs ever made, the Pultec EQP-1A.
Opto compressor Optical compression has a special sonic character that audiophiles can truly appreciate.
Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
The Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter can really make your masters loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound, unless, of course, that's the sound you're going for.
High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
This accurate, high-definition, high-precision EQ can be trusted for delicate mastering tasks with 6 completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and can span the whole spectrum range.
T-RackS 3 also comes with these four Classic T-RackS processors: •Compressor: a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering. •Multi-band Limiter: a Multiband master stereo limiter. •Clipper: a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects. •Equalizer: a state-of-the-art, 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear.
IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe Specifications:
• System Requirements
• Power PC-based Macintosh
• Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
• Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
• Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
• Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
• Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
• Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
• Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe Features:
• New for T-RackS 3:
• 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
• Configurable mastering/mixing chain—run up to 12 parallel/series processors
• New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
• New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
• New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
• New SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
• Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing, standalone mode and much more
• Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
• Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista)
• Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and Audio Units
• ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
• High-quality oversampling
• High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
• Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
• Full-latency compensation support
• Module and Global presets
• Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
• Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
• Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
• Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
• High-quality sampling rate and bit-depth converters
• Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
• Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
• Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
• Opto compressor
• Multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
• Linear Phase Equalizer
• Classic T-RackS Compressor
• Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
• Classic T-RackS Clipper
• Classic T-RackS Equalizer
• Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, Peak Hold and digital Over indications
• Real Perceived Loudness Meter
• RMS Level Meter
• Hi-speed Phase scope with selectable display options