Mackie - SRM450 V3
Lagerstatus / Leverans
Beräknas komma in 2021-11-15
Beräknas komma in 2021-11-15 Klicka för att bevaka »
It doesn't matter if you're a DJ, church, or Iron Maiden tribute band, you need loudspeakers that won't crap out in the middle of a show, or distort when you turn them up past 3.
That's why Mackie designed the SRM450 -- the first and only portable active 2-way loudspeaker with onboard bi-amplification, active crossovers, time-correction and renowned Mackie sound quality. Thanks to countless hours of R&D -- and one very-hard-to-please Greg Mackie--the SRM450 delivers real, accurate bass down to 55Hz; midrange that's free from ear-fatiguing harshness; and detailed treble out to 20kHz. Better still, the SRM450 offers astonishingly wide dispersion that lets your whole audience hear clearly, whether they're in the front, back, or way out on the sides of the room. Above all, the SRM450s crank! Without a hint of distortion, they effortlessly achieve sound pressure levels beyond the legions of look-alike portable loudspeakers on the market today.
- 1000W Class D and AB power amps with 12" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment, and phase correction
- Onboard feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring