Sumiko - Black Bird Low
Lagerstatus / Leverans
Tillgänglig i butik på ca 2-7 vardagar.
Leveranstid ca 2-7 vardagar.
Designed for exceedingly low noise levels, wide dynamic range and the highest possible fidelity in its price class, Blackbird is destined to become an analog classic. Each cartridge is assembled using time honored, labor intensive techniques, hand calibrated and critically auditioned to meet the most rigorous standards of consistency. The main advantage of high output moving coil cartridges is the elimination of any additional gain stages, resulting in an overall reduction of the noise floor. With 2.5mV directly driving a standard 47k Ohm RIAA phono stage, the best possible signal to noise ratio is realized. Nothing but music emerges from your most treasured recordings.
- Cartridge Type: High output Moving Coil
- Stylus Type: Low mass elliptical stylus
- Cantilever Material: Long grain boron
- Compliance: 12x10 (-6) cm/dyne
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50,000Hz
- Output 2.5mV
- Internal Impedance: 135 Ohms
- Channel Separation: >35dB at 1kHz
- Channel Balance:
- Mass: 9.6 grams
- Tracking Force Range: 1.8 to 2.2 grams
- Mounting: Standard .5 inch holes