Sennheiser - HD650
Lagerstatus / Leverans
Finns i butikslager.
Leveranstid ca 1-3 vardagar.
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class.
• Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
• Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
• High-quality titanium/silver finish
• Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
• Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
• Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
• Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
• Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
Cable length: 3 m
Contact pressure: Approx. 2.5 N
Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
Frequency response (headphones): 10-39.500 Hz
Jack plug: 6.3/3.5 mm stereo
Nominal impedance: 300 O
Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB (1 Vrms)
Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.05 %
Transducer principle: Open, dynamic
Weight w/o cable: Approx. 260 g